5. What should you do before going through a liposuction?
- See an expert who has been trained in the specific technique or procedure.
- Ensure anesthesia is administered by a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) or a board-certified anesthesiologist.
- Check to see that the OR facility is an accredited operating facility.
- Quit smoking or vaping NOW.
- Be safe, always! Be rational! Above all, see if the specialist puts the patient’s safety first! See if he/she is being forthright and honest in telling you what he/she can and cannot do and inform you of the inherent risks of the plastic surgery procedure.
If you want to know more about liposuction, the risks and benefits in your specific case, you could Schedule a Free consultation with a specialist.
You could call us at +1 (772) 212-8414 or fill the form above to send you a quote (we'll send you additional info to your mail for a specific quote) and schedule a Free consultation with us.